T20 World cup 2024 wins India Virat Kohli shared happiness with wife Anushka Sharma and kids on video call

T20 World cup 2024: India has won the T20 World Cup trophy after 17 years. The T20 World Cup final was played between India and South Africa at Kensington Oval Stadium in Barbados on 29 June in which India defeated South Africa by 7 runs. In such a situation, Virat Kohli, who won the title of Man of the Match, expressed his happiness with wife Anushka Sharma and children after the victory.

Virat Kohli made a video call to Anushka Sharma from Kensington Oval Stadium immediately after winning the match. During this, he could not control his emotions and looked very emotional. While talking to his wife, Virat’s eyes welled up with tears. Apart from this, he also talked to his children Vamika and Akay. While talking to the children, the cricketer was seen giving flying kisses and making funny faces.

Daughter Vamika was worried about this

After India’s victory in the T20 World Cup, Anushka Sharma has posted two posts congratulating husband Virat Kohli and the Indian cricket team. In the first post, while sharing pictures of Team India’s cricketers with the trophy, Anushka wrote – ‘Our daughter’s biggest worry was whether there was someone to hug her after seeing all the players crying on TV. Yes, my dear, she was hugged by 1.5 billion people. What a great victory and what a great achievement!! Champions – congratulations!!’

Anushka showered love on husband Virat

In the second post, Anushka Sharma is seen showering love on her husband Virat Kohli. Sharing a photo of Virat with the trophy, the actress wrote – ‘And….. I love this man. I am so grateful to have invited you to my home. Now bring me a glass of sparkling water to celebrate this!’

Virat Kohli retired from T20 World Cup

Let us tell you that Virat Kohli won the Player of the Match award in the T20 World Cup final. After the victory, he also announced his retirement from T20. He said that now the next generation should take charge of it.

read this also: India won the T20 World Cup after 17 years, Bollywood was overjoyed, these stars including Ajay-Kajol and Anushka congratulated Team India

Source link

Related posts

Leave a Reply